Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fifty Thousand Visitors . . . . . . . . .

Hi to all of you out there. :)

Another milestone!
Today marks the fact that since I started this,
Fifty Thousand visitors have dropped into my
Bass & Guitar Blog!
Mainly, Bass, I have to admit. :)



I think most are looking for information on a
make or model that they are either looking for
or that they have had in the past.

I get e.mails from all sorts of people, from all
over the world, either asking a specific question
or to tell me that they "had one of those"

I have several really interesting instruments
lined up but I have either not got round to
taking the shots or I have some but am not
happy with them.

So. . . . . I really must get onto that.

Anyway, off to rehearsal tonight,
I'll catch ya later.

Cheers. :)

No comments: