Friday 23 March 2012

Peavey T-60. The Smallest one in the World. . . . . .

As I need to get some more decent shots of several
others I have mentioned, I thought just for today, I
will introduce you to the smallest Peavey T-60, in
the world!!!




I came across this and thought, I must have that!!

I have a friend who has a Telecaster, another has
a Martin D28 and someone else I know, has a Fender
Precision. . . . . . . . . . . Lapel Badge!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It's

hard

to

get

an

idea

of

the

scale

until

you

see

this!!

The coin in a British 5 pence, which measures 18mm or
11/16" !!!

Tiny, isn't it!
Never seen one of these before.

It has a lot of accurate detail on it and for anyone who
likes the Peavey "T" range, is instantly recognisable.





Back next time with something interesting, promise.


Cheers. :)




No comments: