Wednesday 27 March 2024

Kimbara, Ritchie Blackmore, Westone Quantum, Gordy, Peavey T-40 and T-60, Ibanez Studio and many more. . . .

 Hi to all out there. 😊

Over the last few weeks, I have been popping in to see what visitors are reading, something that is available in the back office part of Blogger. There seems to be a flurry of activity in March, with more visitors and more variation of subjects and posts.

This is usually down to people posting links on a sales platform, forums or other Blogger sites. I have noticed that when I search for one of my posts on Google, which is sometimes easier than searching in the blog, what I am looking for is also listed a lot in Pinterest!

The hot ones at the moment are Ovation Magnum (still the most visited), Ritchie Blackmore's pick-ups, Westone Quantum, Gordy Headless, Peavey T etc. Top of the list over March is a Gibson Ripper "tribute"

So, according to the info I have seen in my reports, there are a lot of visits looking at my Kimbara Ripper, which is one of those finds you come across now and again -  one owner, acoustic guitar player, bought it and then spent pretty much all of his ownership, under the bed.

So, if you have just landed here. . . . it's this one.

Cheers. 😊

 Kimbara Ripper Bass



No comments: