Saturday 6 April 2024

Not exactly Taylor Swift!!

 Hi to the thousands of you who are dropping in!😊

Currently exceeding over 500 views a day.

In terms of numbers, a long way from the likes of Taylor Swift but loads of folk seem to be interested in many of my posts that date back in some cases, ten plus years!

So, if you are new to my Blog, Welcome aboard. 😊

I played one of my 1970s Canadian Odyssey Basses on Thursday, not been out of the case for a while but once plugged in, we bonded instantly. What a truly great bass, in my opinion. For a passive bass, so much power and so much tone, from the DiMarzio Double P set up - I just love it. . . and it's brother, to bits.

I also dug out my Greco GOBII 750, in anticipation of the next get together and whilst I was there. . .  my Aria Pro II "Rickenbacker Tribute" which didn't get selected this time around but it was great to see the old fella again.

While I think about it, my setup on this blog has a search box. So, type in make or model or persons name, for the likes of Peter cook, Chip Todd, Hartley Peavey etc, in there and see what you come up with.

Good Hunting.

Back soon. . . .

Cheers. 😁

No comments: