Saturday 6 January 2024

Happy New Year 2024. Bass and Guitar Collection and Ovation Magnum Bass.

 Happy New Year and all the best for 2024. 😀



It turns out that I am rubbish at keeping up with this blog - there is still an awful lot more to put up but the older I get (no spring chicken any more!!) the quicker the time flies.

Trust me, anyone reading this who is in their 30s or 40s, what the old folks tell you is very true!! January very quickly turns into May and June turns VERY quickly into October and before you know it. . . . another year is gone and it's Happy New Year, all over again! 😁

So, sitting here this morning, as January 1st has rapidly turned into January 6th, I have had a read through my blog and checked the comments and stats and made a mental note to try and put up up some more content!!

So, what's with the Ovation Magnum picture?

Well, from the year I posted it up, all those years ago, it has always had the most amount of hits during the year and 2023 turns out to be no different.

My Ovation Magnum has been a firm favourite with guitar and bass enthusiasts and has probably lead to many new readers coming on board. 

Flat Eric's Ovation Magnum Bass

I still have it and I still love it.

Fingers crossed I will find a few moments every now and again, in order to entertain you with some more posts.

Take care and keep on Strumming, Picking and Plucking.

Back as soon as I can. . . . . 😁

Cheers. 😎


No comments: