Wednesday 12 June 2019

MPC Electra 620 Bass. . . . .

Haven't played this for ages. . . .

Hi, back again! 
Life seems to speed by at an alarming rate but I thought is was time to write a few lines.

I dug this out, the other day.

I played this quite a bit, when I first got it and then it only came out now and again. It must a while since I had this out of the case and it was time to have a quick go - I had forgotten how nice it was to play.
I have just found the pics, from my original shoot, so thought I would put them back up again.







Very nice, indeed.

Cheers. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!!! Would it be possible to get the neck heel measurement for this bass? I would like to cut out a body for a project I am working on.

Flat Eric said...

Hi. Bit late to this party - drop me a line in the comments if you still need this. Cheers. : )