Tuesday 10 July 2018

Ovation Magnum III, found a new home. . . .

Hi to all of you still hanging on out there! : )

I have just looked at my last post and have been shocked as to how old it is - sorreeee!
I still get a lot of visitors but if you were around some years ago, you will know that things were a lot more regular, since I started this, way back in June, 2009 - Almost a decade!!
This is post 241, so time to put up some more interesting stuff and get to post 300!!!!
Ovation Magnum III

Any way, back to the plot!
A fellow Ovation enthusiast, contacted me about a Magnum III he had seen and wanted my advice. He sent me some images and we exchanged a few emails and it was clear he was really keen on that model, in the same colour as mine. So, I told him that I was selling some of the collection and as he had wanted one for many years, seemed an ideal candidate to be the next trustee!
We met, he played it, deal done.
Really nice guy - Hi, you know who you are - who not only gave me a cracking cup of tea but also Chocolate Hob Nobs and Oreo biscuits!

I have really enjoyed my ownership of the Magnum III and now I know it has gone to a good home, I'm not sad to see it go, more like it has moved on to another player who will care for it.
Rare bass, when was the last time you saw one in the UK?

Cheers. : )

PS. Back Soon!!

No comments: