Thursday 13 September 2018

Twin Neck, Guitar and Bass

Hi to all out there - still very busy and lacking in posts - I'm still here, honest! : )

This is a bit of a request to readers, a Twin Neck or Double Neck question.
I have/have had various twins, some shown below:



There are several more than this but none have Guitar on the top and Bass on the bottom.
I very nearly had a Shergold with that configuration but it slipped through my fingers.

Anyone know of 6 on the top and 4 on the bottom Twin Necks?

You can either leave me a message on comments or ping me at contactflateric(@)gmail.com.

I would love some feedback on this - there is a very good reason. : )

Cheers. : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eric. Half a year ago you asked about double necks with bass on the bottom neck. They are rare, but exists. Have a look at this site, it's not mine. I have a more traditional Aria Pro II Super Twin double neck, with bass on top... this is rare: http://guitarz.blogspot.com/2016/04/aria-pro-ii-st-1504fl-super-twin.html
Best regards, Magnus Larsson.

Flat Eric said...

Hi Magnus. Thank you for rminding me of that one. Very nice indeed. All the best. Cheers. :)