Thursday 7 June 2012

Guitarz Blog and 61K. . . . . . . .

Hi to you all!

All set for my 60,000th visitor and it passed me by!
There have now been 61,000 visits to my collection blog - amazing.













I have also had a listing on the Guitarz Blogspot, which if you
haven't ever seen is here:Guitarz Blog

This has been running for ten years and has listed some very
unusual instruments in that time.
There always seems to be something new - well worth a visit.

A couple of gigs over the Jubilee weekend - one very hot and 
sticky night, followed by an outdoor event, were I struggled to
feel my fingers.
On both occasions, the Canadian Odyssey had a trip out. Nice!

I am trying to get back to regular posts and with most likely do
another Westone, as one of my readers has mentioned one to me.

Westone Quantum, complete with it's original silver shiny case.
As I have now sold both my Westone Rail's, this is the only Westone
headless I now have.


Until next time - more pics, more scribbling.

Cheers. :) 

No comments: