Saturday, 16 July 2011

Ibanez ST- 980 8 String and ST-824 Studio Basses. . . .

Saturday morning, lots of outside jobs to be done and it's raining. . .
Cats and Dogs!!
To those not familiar with the phrase = Raining a lot!!!!

So, I thought I would just post up some images and spend a few minutes
here, while the rain is at it's heaviest.

Ibanez basses of their Classic period are just brilliant.
I have said this before and I'll say it again, it's no wonder that so many
famous artists took up playing Ibanez.

I am not going into any major descriptions on these today - I will be doing
a feature on the 8 String and will include some details on the Studio 4 String,
another time.

I am hoping soon to finally get round to the Jaydee Twin Neck.
Watch this space.








Still raining - think I'll put the kettle on!

Cheers. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,
Just read your comment on the ST824, makes me happy cause I just bought one on the net.
Didn't see it yet in real so i hope its a good one, has great looks!
( price was 350,- Euro's)
Henry

Flat Eric said...

Henry, Hi. These are really great basses and if it is a nice one, you will be VERY pleased. I think you got a great deal - I paid a lot more than that for mine, some years ago.
Send me a picture of yours?
Cheers. :)