Monday 11 July 2011

Hello to all out there in Guitar and Bass World.

Hi to all of you out there.

No pics today, there is still a long, long way to go but I thought
the today, I would invite you to drop me a line, if you have a
collection - any size will do.
It could be Guitar, or Bass, or both. . . . What do you have?

When I started this blog, I never imagined I would get this far
in this period of time - I thought a post now and again would do!
It started off very slowly and picked up speed, with most of
the posts in one month being about Peter Cook, the guitar builder.
There are now a total of 95 posts, including this one.

I had a look at the "Stats" section, over the weekend and found
that up to now, I have had just over 19500 visits to my blog!!
WOW!

So, to all of you who have popped in for a quick look, or taken
a little more time and then visited again, thank you for dropping in.

Drop me a line - Where are you, what do you play, what do you collect?
Would be great to hear from you.



Cheers. :)

No comments: