Monday 10 May 2010

"We interupt this story!"

I had intended to detail the story in the order it happened
but something has taken my eye off the ball, so I thought
I would have an intermission. :)


As a player, I have my favourite instruments but as a collector

I am, I guess, similar to a cigarette card collector, or any other
type of collector, for that matter - always interested in the next
item that may come along.

I have managed to find some really great and iteresting things,

including some unique intruments, like this Peter Cook Twin Neck,
being posed with Del Bromham, from Stray.



Del had one of these years ago and I believe there are only two of
them in existance.

Well, to cut a long story short, I have been offered a pack of
unusual
cigarette cards, so to speak, in the form of a collection
- the whole
thing.

I am quite excited by the offer and am looking forward to

seeing it in the flesh.

Time will tell.

No comments: