Friday 14 October 2016

A visit to Val Reeve. . . .

Well, for those of you out there that remember the heady days of a post at least once a week, if you are still with me - again, sorry for the lack of posts. . . . where does the time go to??

So, quite a few weeks ago, I finally made it to the home of Reeve!

Val was very welcoming and as soon as the kettle had boiled, we were chatting away.

I got to see the area that was the workshop and and talk about the old days, along with Colin, one of Val and Ges' friends, who remembered the old days.

The thing that grabbed me most was the amount of info that Val had still got and albums of pictures, promotional stuff and everything that went with an expanding small business.

It was for me and I'm sure Val, a great day, which got very interesting when we turned over one of the pages in an album - My Headless Bass, that started this feature on Reeve, in the hands of the original owner!

Could it be. . . .??

Back VERY SOON, with the reveal.

Cheers. :)

 

No comments: