Friday 24 July 2015

More Reeve and - Nick Smith. . . . .

I have finally managed to get back onto the Reeve!

Just so busy, these days!! :)

Before that. . . .  how about this!


















This is Nick Smith's Collection!

























I've know about Nick for around 6 or 7 years, corresponded
with him quite a few times - helped me out with details of
the controls on my Axis (he had one) but to date, never met
this collector, extraordinaire!!
Our mutual connection here, is Lars Mullen.
He is always on the lookout for another collector, so I put
forward Nick's name.
This is a link the the whole feature:
Nick Smith's Collection 

Nice!

Right, so this is how all the brass ware looked:

























This is what they look like now:


















There is a little more work on these required - re-assembly
etc and then they will be put to one side, ready for re-fitting
when the other work is done.

Hope to be back soon.

Cheers. :)  

No comments: