Sunday 27 March 2011

Joe Bonamassa, like his style. . . . . .

Sunday morning - clocks went forward today.

I have been quite busy, so my entries haven't been as frequent
but things are getting back to normal and I'll get back to the collection
next week.
Next time featuring a unique Jaydee Twin Neck - over 30 years old and
still very much a head turner.

So, this morning will be just a short post - out for Sunday lunch. Mmmm!

Came across this the other day. . . . . . . . . .



I am a big fan of Joe Bonamassa - but Joe, you have way too many
amplifiers. . . . . . the guitar collection is about right!!! :) :) :)

I don't quite have that many but I wouldn't have to add a lot to
get up to that number!! I still have a long way to go, it's just finding
the time - looking back over the last 11 months I have now got my
teeth into the blog, with the Peter Cook feature taking many posts
to complete.
This will take you back to April, last year
. http://flatericbassandguitar.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

If you come into this blog and want to see the latest post, just click on
the script, right at the top of the page "Flat Eric's Bass & Guitar Collection"
and it will take you to the page.

See you next week.

Cheers. :)

No comments: