Friday 10 February 2012

A picture tells a thousand words. . . .

Time for a bit of a cheat, today!

Left my memory stick somewhere safe, with some more of the
collection, so not to hand at the moment - no pics!!

In the meantime, the link I put up a few posts ago, comes up
with these results, which I thought would brighten an otherwise
blank page.

Any questions about anything you see, always pleased to hear
from you.
contactflateric@gmail.com











How about that then??
A whole heap of stuff - Aria, CMI, Status, Ovation, Ibanez, Peavey,
Yamaha, Peter Cook, Reeve, Jaydee, Gordy, Fender, Gibson, Guild
and a battered up Old Ned!!

This week I have been playing my Ibanez SB70, Aria SB Special II,
Ibanez Studio 8 String and my Status Shark!
A busy week!

Back next time, hopefully with the pics and more to say.

Cheers. :)





No comments: