Monday 12 December 2011

Ibanez Musician MC-924 DS - at work. . . . .

Lots of interest in the Jaydee - really looking
forward to the gig on Friday. :)


Ibanez Musician

I have already listed the other one I have, some time ago
but this is the one I had first and for some reason have
never got round to taking any decent shots of it.

I can't say that this is a decent shot but for the time being,
this is all I have - taken at last weekends gig - it was, erm
- a bit compact in there but we had a great night.
Looks messier than it really was!!!



This one seems to have earned it's living and has a few
small battle scars but what a bass!!!!
If you ever get the chance of having a go on one, jump
at it, I'm sure you'll love it.
Passive, it sounds great - active, even better - so much
you can do with it.
Not too heavy, nice balance, just nice to play - very much
an "alive" bass, if you know what I mean.

Controls are Master volume, Master tone, Active/Passive
balance and Treble, Mid and Bass boost and cut.
So much fun.

Will get some good shots another time and show him in his
true glory.

Cheers. :)

No comments: