Saturday 17 June 2023

Ibanez RB650, rehearsal and Summer is definately here!

 Hi to all out there!!😎

Another fairly large gap between posts. . . . where does all the time go to!

Anyway, back to the plot. . . . .

After covid arrived, not much playing was done but during the last six months I have got back into the swing of things and even went out last night to see a friend's new band, in a hot and steamy hall. . . Summer is here folks!!

Their first gig and they went down a storm, I loved it to bits.

My friend, the bass player, is the custodian of my old pink Jazz bass and it sounded brilliant. He has had custody of quite a few of my flock, over the years - to try them out and see what he thought but eventually gravitated to the Jazz.

Well done mate, a cracking night!!

Fender-jazz-62-reissue-pink. 


 

 I have been playing my Ibanez RB650 a lot, recently and last night reminded me of the hottest gig I can remember - absolutely melted!😎

The RB, in my opinion, is a truly great bass and I know this will ruffle a few feathers. . . . I can't say I have ever played one of the most well known, similar looking basses that can better it! The same goes for the Ibanez Blazer.

If you come across either and you are looking for a truly great, all round passive bass, that won't cost you an arm, a leg and a kidney (British term for Very expensive, for those of you around the world) buy it, I'm sure you will love it.

Ibanez RB650 Bass Guitar 

Anyway, that's enough for today.

Take care - back as soon as I can. . . . which may be some time!!😂

Cheers. 😊

No comments: